Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Revlon hair straightener?

has anyone used the revlon stylix hair straightener? it is white with one inch red plates. will it make my coarse african american hair silky and bouncy?Revlon hair straightener?
I've got a few African-American friends with curly hair who swear by my Chi. It's expensive (usually about $100 or $150) but if you consider that you're spending $20-$40 on less effective straighteners several times, it pays for itself. And I've had mine for about four years!Revlon hair straightener?
no i do not think it will. i would suggest bayliss. it is a brand that straighens like a charm! my cousin has very curly hair and it even works and makes her hair as straight and soft and cool as it could ever go.
no i doubt i would my friend right is spanish and she has african american hair and she uses this straightener named chi and now her hair is silky smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment