Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hair straightener question?

Are the hair straighteners like CHI and the GHD and the TIATANIUM OZON, really that much better then the ones you can get at wal-mart?Hair straightener question?
I think the one at walmart are betterHair straightener question?
I think the issue is that cheaper ones don't have even heat/ or aren't hot enough. GHD's etc are very effective because you don't have to straighten the same section over and over again, so technically it wont do your hair as much damage.
i wanna say they streighten better, though i do believe someone told me their not too good for your hair [[i mean, none are, but especially these]]


i have like a sixty dollar wal-mart one and i hate it :[ bad decision.
absolutely. they are safer for your hair. also, buy a protectant spray/gel for your hair before you straighten it. i suggest pureology hydrate shinemax.
CHI or GHD is the always the best choice.
I have tried alot of hair straighteners, but the one I recently bought is awesome. I paid $100.00 for it %26amp; it has the steam. It's the Infiniti Conair.
Without a doubt. Amazingly so! Mine is FHI. It completely changed my world when I got it! Expensive but completely worth it.
Duh........





I use the CHI its awesome





Cant live without it!!
yea they straighten better and faster
yes because they keep your hair straighter for longer and they dont give you split ends
some are

No comments:

Post a Comment