Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Regarding Hair Straightener and Styler..?

hi..


am planning to buy GHD Pink MK4 Ceramic 1 Inch Flat Iron Hair Straightener and Styler.


does it really work..?


i mean does it really straightens the hair,does it give soft and shiny hair..?


how long the hair will be straight after using this product..?


which is the best store to buy this product online..?


please do reply me.Regarding Hair Straightener and Styler..?
yeah i got one its the best straitner ever it looks like you've had your hair done by a hairdresser.





I got really long hair and it used to take me about 1 hour to straighten my hair now it takes 5 mins !





its awsome





=] xRegarding Hair Straightener and Styler..?
Hey, I just bought the exact same straightener at the end of last year, and it really does work wonders! It's definitely worth the price, none of my past straighteners have ever had the same effect. My hair is so much softer and silkier, and once you REALLY get the hang of using it, it honestly feels like you've just been to the hairdressers! Its also really easy to make super awesome curls once you get the technique right. I suggest you try something like eBay to buy one, I saved $110 off mine by buying it off trademe but thats only avaliable for New Zealanders. Make sure you buy a new one, even the smallest scratches on second hand ones can effect the entire ceramic plate, and be sure to get a warranty with it. =]
yes i have ghds and b4 i couldn't find straighners tht wu straighten my hair and keep it straight bt ghds do they r awsome best straightners in the world! also best christmas present my sis eva got me
dont get the ghd they say its the best but ur hair keeps gettin cought in it get the cortec it the secound best in australia and its really really good

No comments:

Post a Comment