Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My hair straightener?

I bought this straightener thats called Wet2Sraight. It works pretty good and im satified but what is your opinions of the straightener? if you have it, do u like it? why or why not? thanks!My hair straightener?
i love it i bought one like a year ago and it still works so well i love that it saves me time not having to completely blow drying it.





there is a contraversy saying that it will damage your hair but honesty i have used it for a year and i have softer nicer hair than all of my freinds and they use like ';the chi'; and my hair is just as straight but much softer so i give it a ten out of ten.





since we are on the topic of hair i must tell you that you should use tresseme shampoo and conditioner it is so good and never use garnier fructice it dries out your and gives you zitsMy hair straightener?
I have never used it. I have a straightenener called the Sedu. I did some research and it is suppose to be the best one out there. Personally I love it. It heats up really fast, i can adjust the heat and it works really well. I can straighten my hair even if it is wet. But mind you it was about $250. It was so worth it better than the piece of **** i had previously the chi. my mom dropped it and the plates broke and popped out. I have dropped my sedu so many times and its fine. you can get it at folica.com and they send you a free travel case.
it doesn't work for me at all. My hair is super thick and both fine and course meaning it damages easily and resists being straight. It take a very HOT iron to make my hair straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment