Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hair straightener?

I want to buy a nice hair straightener. I've had two crappy conair ones from target but they've both broke and I'm willing to make a good investment on one that works well, heats up fast, and doesn't damage my hair. Does anyone have any recommendations?





Also, why does plate size matter? What is the difference between thin straighteners and wide ones?Hair straightener?
GET A GHD


i swear by it


i was in ur situation went through so many crappy ones wasting money, also i have fine hair which frizzed when i straightened it if moisture went near it and after straighteneing it my hair was so flat and stuck to my head =(


i finally got a ghd, ammmmazing swear, it heats up in 7 seconds it doesn't burn ur hair and it can be used to curl =) =)


and u can put body in ur hair with it, u can flick ur hair, or u can have it DEAD straight


and when it rains if i have straightened it with the ghd it doesn't go frizzy and with my old straighteners i would straighten it and then wake up the next day it would be wavy again.. GHD straightening lasts for no joke like almost a week which is better for ur hair then doing it everyday


the only thing is it cost bout 300 but i think worth every single dollarHair straightener?
i do not know much about hair but i use the true ceramic pro. it is awesome. it heats up supper fast and is a thin.
corioliss, ceramic-wont damge ur hair, and straightens it like silk. 120 dollars.
I have long, slightly wavy, frizzy hair. I recently started straightening it. I bought a straightener by Revlon at wal-mart for $19.00. It has a dial for different heat settings, an on/off switch and an on indicator light. It heats up fast and stays heated. The plates are 2 inches wide. With a wider plate you can straighten a larger section of hair at a time. This saves time! I've been using mine for a month now and I love it. It makes my hair straight, smooth, soft and silky. I hope this helps.
My girlfriend obsesses over her CHI. She has the 1 inch and thinks it is the best.
I like Revlons ceramic hair straightener.. It heats up fast and does a good job smoothing and straightening out hair. I think a wider straightener can straighten more hair at once, as opposed to a thin straightener

No comments:

Post a Comment