Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hair Straightener Question?

I have a Conair hair straightener but I want to get a better one. Does anyone know if a Chi or Sedu is a better straightener? I think Conair does an ok job(i allready have naturally straight hair) but i was just looking for something better.


ThanksHair Straightener Question?
deffinatly chi i have one and my hair is naturally curly and my hair will stay straight for like everHair Straightener Question?
solia! i have one its amazing
Infra shine all the way. it works soo goood
CHI!!!! my (soon to be) step sis has one. it is awesome!!





i hope that helps.





good luck
I use GHD's and personally think they're great!





try the site- http://www.ghdhair.com/
Are you looking for flat iron hair striaghteners? If so I would suggest HAI convertable... I have curly hair and that flat iron works great and it's ceramic which doesn't dry out your hair as much as the other irons. From the brands you listed I would choose Chi. But HAI is the one I personally use :)
chi is awesome, so is babyliss i think its called. Its sop worth it to spend more.
my friend has the chi and it burned out within a year so maybe try the sedu. Also check online hair stores for reviews on the product. hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment