Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Good hair straightener?

i am african american with natural hair i don't like using the chemical straighteners, can any one recommend a good hair straightener for me. I tried conair it doesnot work at all does absolutely nothing to my hair, i was told to get a ceramic one,but i have read a lot of bad reviews on ceramic pro. i do a lot of shopping in europe so a european models can be includedGood hair straightener?
As a stylist, I have used a lot of flat irons/hair straighteners, including Sedu, Hai, Infrashine, Chi, Paul Mitchell, Solia, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss Ghd, T3, Kenta etc. You should get a Professional hair straightener, they style much better and faster, and most importantly, they protect your hair.





In terms of performance:





The best ones are: Sedu, Kenta, Solia, Infrashine, Ghd. These are top of the line professional brands





Above average: Chi, Hai, Paul Mitchell,





Average: T3, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss





Below Average: Conair, Vidal Sassoon, Revlon, Bed Head etc. These are cheap consumer brands that you will find in drugstore. If you care about your hair, do NOT buy them.





Helpful Flat Iron Instruction Video:





How to Curl Hair With Straightener





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfoihBOzP鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_鈥?/a>





http://www.folica.com/info/curl-hair-fla鈥?/a>





http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-curl鈥?/a>





How to Use a Flat Iron





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov7NWAWPb鈥?/a>





How to Add Volume to Your Hair:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCyLM_kuu鈥?/a>





How to Create Sexy Waves with a Flat Iron





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7_Olhlb2鈥?/a>





How to Flip your Hair:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrMPuIdQ0鈥?/a>





=== Tips for buying professional hair appliances ===





Do NOT buy professional hair appliances from unauthorized places like amazom.com, eBay, Target, Walmart, etc. Because if you do, manufacturers will refuse to honor the warranty. Buy from licensed places like salon, licensed professional beauty stores like Folica.com, Ulta.com, West Coast Beauty Supply Inc. etcGood hair straightener?
ghd is da best strightner or u can use oil in your hair and divid it into alot of small puns and leave it over nite it also works
I had very curly hair and I finally had my hair straightened with the Japanese Thermal Reconditioning System. It was the best thing I ever did. I hated all the chemicals I had to use to keep it curly and not frizzy and I hated all the work to straighten my hair with a flat iron. My hair is silky and straight. It lasts up to 8 months so there is no work to it. So the monies you are waisting in products you might as well invest in this process. Trust me it's not like the chemicals you have been using. I have a friend that is African American and her hair was REALLY curly and now she loves her hair. It silky and straight. go to http://www.thermalreconditioning.com/pic鈥?/a> to see samples of people's hair. Also just type in Thermal Reconditioning in google and you will see tons of information.
Chi is the best you can get.


nothing can compare.
A CHI IRON IT IS THE BEST
i absolutely love my CHI strightner... for more power try CHI turbo
My bro's ex had this same problem.





I tried SEVERAL times to straighten her hair with my straightners but they did very little good and dried her hair more. Perming your hair is extremely expensive to keep up with. We were wondering through the mall and one of those little carts had straightners and I recommended she let the guy try to do her hair because thats the real test.





IT WORKED GREAT!





She bought 6 and I bought 2 (better to stock up incase they discontinue making them like everything i find that I like does)





Another thing, contact a upper scale salon that specializes in black hair types they will know more so how to handle your hair safely than anyone else. But expect them to suggest a super expensive straightner but you'll get what you pay for!





GOOD LUCK!
GHD's but if u dont want to pay as much for them try andrew collinge straighteners. I've tried both and was pleased with the results for both =] x
Get some GHDs!!
I've got the Sedu and i love it. check out the reviews of flat irons at folica.com
ceramics
I use a CHI and it's the BEST! It's worth the money
i have one i got for $30 @ walmart its called wet to straight! get the thinner one! my hair is like seriously PINWHEEL curly and its frizz topia and this lil straightener works like heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment